St. Luke’s is the region’s only Heart & Vascular Center to offer the latest nonsurgical treatment options for patients, including MitraClip and TAVR 3.
If you have mitral valve leakage and have been told that you are not a candidate for a surgical procedure to repair your valve we can now offer you the most advanced minimally invasive non-surgical option.
How It Works
Why choose St. Luke’s?
- Convenient locations and highly specialized physicians
- Achieved the highest rating for quality of cardiac surgery from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Among the first in the country for:
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR)
- MitraClip percutaneous mitral valve repair
- World’s smallest pacemaker, the Micra Pacemaker
- Abbott’s dissolvable stent