St. Luke’s is the only Heart & Vascular Center to offer the latest in the Lehigh Valley approved by Medtronics to utilize the Micra Transcatheter Pacing System – also known as the “world’s smallest pacemaker” – for the treatment of heart rhythm disorders.
If you have a heart rhythm disorder but have underlying medical conditions that make the installation of a pacemaker difficult, then you may be a candidate for the world’s smallest pacemaker.
How It Works
Why choose St. Luke’s?
- Convenient locations and highly specialized physicians
- Achieved the highest rating for quality of cardiac surgery from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Among the first in the country for:
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR)
- Mitra Clip percutaneous mitral valve repair
- World’s smallest pacemaker, the Micra Pacemaker
- Abbott’s dissolvable stent