St. Luke’s Heart & Vascular Center knows your heart can’t wait. That’s why we’re guaranteeing appointments with our cardiologists in one business day.*
St. Luke’s Heart & Vascular Center is the region’s leader in heart valve repair and heart rhythm disorders (electrophysiology) and is the only health network in the region to offer a Women’s Heart Center where our team of female cardiologists are specially trained to meet the unique needs of female cardiac patients.
Why choose St. Luke’s?
- Convenient locations and highly specialized physicians
- Achieved the highest rating for quality of cardiac surgery from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Among the first in the country for:
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR)
- Mitra Clip percutaneous mitral valve repair
- World’s smallest pacemaker, the Micra Pacemaker
- Abbott’s dissolvable stent
*Please note that as we will try our best to accommodate your specific requests based on location and provider, in order to meet the urgency of your needs you may be asked to see a different cardiologist than requested at any
one of our various office locations.